domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

Hard to say I´m sorry





Everybody needs a little time away I heard her say From each other Even lovers need a holiday Far away from each other Hold me now It's hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to stay After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to And after all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go Couldn't stand to be kept away Just for a day From your body Wouldn't want to be swept away Far away From the one that I love Hold me now It is hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to know Hold me now I really want to tell you I'm sorry I could never let you go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to After all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to


Ésta canción... solía cantarla todooo el tiempo con una amiga q adoraba
y circunstáncias de la vida quisieron....que nos fueramos separando.
Nunca más supe de ella.
Pero cáda vez q escucho está canción y la canto, siento q vuelvo a aquella
época que fui tan feliz.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario